May 30, 2012

daily doings: by the sea

My little vacation over the weekend was lovely and just a bit chilly as it was near the sea. I got to see a beautiful sunset, lush mountains, and a bunch of cute little houses (a few in the color mint!)

 Oh, and I apologize for the not-so-great photos, my camera just wasn't cooperating :(


  1. Oh! How lovely!
    I dream of going to the beach someday.
    It's been a long time since I went to any beach and I miss it.

    I hope you had a positively wonderful time!
    Sorry that your camera wasn't cooperating.

  2. I feel ya, my camera isn't working at all and it sucks! I still think these shots are sweet though x

  3. Super jealous, the beach looks so amazing right now!
    xo, Tori

  4. Those photos are amazing! x

  5. Great photos! Looks like a lovely vacation!

    Would love the follow back :)

    The Pretty Pinhead

  6. Ohh I can't wait for a seaside vacation. :(

  7. ooh, the sea is my favorite place! must've been beautiful :) x

  8. The photos were just fine. They have described the atmosphere well.
    All the best from your newest follower, all the way from Serbia.



Hello lovelies!
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love hearing from my readers, and this is a great way to do just that...